Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson

I know I know every one is going to wonder well most people will, why one would write about Michael on their blog. Its just one of the rare days w hen i wasn't able to share a lift with Wayne to work, he had to go to one of the branches. Before I went to bed I had a smile on my face so happy as my exam results were out and i hard passed my exams. Woke up smiling, drove out of the gate and wondering why they were playing Michael's songs on the radio because its rare . then baaam!!! came the kick they presenter announced that Michael was dead. First instinct was to call Wayne and tell him ad he replied "yeah its a shame man" and I was like no it cant be while in tears bowling my eyes out. with thoughts that I hope he didn't die lonely... his kids shame how its not nice to grow up without a dad.... and who will look after them .. I cried driving myself for an hour and half all the way to work. I had appointment and I decided I wasn't going to even bother rushing. eventually get to work all red eyed and the person had been waiting asked if all was alright and it just made matters worse I replied in tears "Michael is dead its not a good day".
Reason for my reaction, my childhood memories revolved around this guy his music and the movies I watched, I recall singing with my friends and dancing to songs especially girlfriend,in the movies and it was all we talked about. Watching and listening to his songs were the highlights of our days we planned the time and sacrificed playing out in the sun to watch him. All I can say is he will be missed a lot. And hope his children are looked after well. And Im grateful for the wonderful memories I have as a result of his being.
I

No comments: