Friday, April 20, 2018

Life in uganda

We have now been in Uganda for almost three years and believe you me we are just getting settled in. It's finally feeling like home and we have now settled in in our new place. Life in general has been great.  We found the best stables ever and ride there every week,  and have bonded with the ponies and horses. Sarah  loves her school, Wayne is enjoying his job and Samuel and I are pretty much in routine. the animals are doing great. well Magic is loving life and has finally come to terms that the cock is not a play mate and doesn't like to be chased. Chippy on the other hand is not budging from beating up Blackie who belongs to the landlady but has forcefully joined our family. I think chippy has sharing issues so she beats the crap out of Blackie at any opportunity she gets. so I chase chippy trying to get it to her head that there is space for two cats forcefully. Today the day security guard run after me, pleading with me to be careful as I was going to fall as I sprinted with a pair of slippers in my hand to give chippy the hiding of her life.lucky for her, she managed to get away. I have not forgotten though. The  new night security guard thinks I'm nuts as I ran past him last evening chasing chippy shouting you are dead today Chippy! We have a cock called feathers. My aunt sent Sarah  a cock for Easter and we now have him as a pet. He spends most of his day fighting his reflection at the entrance downstairs and crowing the hell out of us. 
This is our life in Uganda.

No comments: