Friday, July 12, 2019

Summer Holiday 2019 - UK

We travelled on Monday from Entebbe via Dubai and arrived on Tuesday in London. I must say the kids were so well behaved on both flights and even at 10 hour lay over in Dubai.



Emirates is our airline of choice when we travel with the kids. Its kid friendly although the kids menu leaves a lot to be desired.
Luckily we booked into the DIH at the airport and I must say it was a life saver. don't know how I would have managed with the kids walking around the mall for ten hours.

one of the kids beds in our room at the DIH, we all ended up sleeping in the same bed




We have arrived in stansted and are really having fun. The kids are so excited to see their brother and uncle and aunt. I mean Sarah is attached to her aunt at the hip and if it was up to my sister, Sarah would live with her. they both adore each other and Samuel is his uncle's double. wants to do everything with him.haha
All in all it was a great flight. The kids have been rewarded 50 pounds each for being well behaved and got a treat each at the duty free in Dubai. I'm so proud of them as the flight was so long especially Dubai to stansted. Sarah has always been super when fling and I'm glad Samuel is learning from the best sister in the world.
I love travelling with our kids and watching the world through their eyes. Bring on the summer holidays.

No comments: