Monday, April 20, 2009

The Birtday... Irene's

If there is anyone who got spoilt, it was me.Thanks babe, mom & dad, Christine and all those who made my day awesome. I really enjoyed my birthday and feel so blessed to have gained another year. I woke up feeling so awesome and what more could I ask for than spending the evening with Wayne. He took me shopping and I got the most gorgeous presents woo hoo. I really cant complain as I have been really blessed and especially so thankful for the wonderful husband I have. I love you babe!! The day went really well till we got home and viola sad news came in Francis my brother was involved in a motorbike accident not on my birthday but on Easter. Babe gave me a blessing and I was so calm after that which is not like me at all. And lets just say the festive mood kinda dwindled in the wind. He underwent surgery and he is going to be fine. We are thinking about you Francis, we love you so much and hope you get better soon.We just glad that we still have you here with us. Thanks everyone again.
Ohh and babe dont blame me, blame Francis he is one of the many reasons as to why you wouldnt want to own a bike :)

No comments: