Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy birthday Xtine!

Happy Birthday Christine, we hope you have a lovely day and all your dreams come true. you are such a wonderful sister and we are so proud of you. its amazing how sisters shape you to be a great person. With out quitting on me you encouraged me to be the person i am today. When i think of the times we spent together as a child and a grown up, we are just full of smiles and gratitude. We hope this day brings you that smile that you bring to our faces. Happy birthday love.
ps we definitely have to do the Hongkong trip some day and celebrate this birthday again.

2 comments:

Dee said...

For what it's worth, I gave you an award. Come over and visit sometime and see.

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Yay for friends, right? I hope she had a happy birthday!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!