Sunday, April 18, 2010

Another blessing of a special year!

Its this time of year again. Its been years of great blessings and this year Im filled with gratitude for all the blessings I've had through out these years. Im grateful for a wonderful life, the best husband a girl would dream of, wonderful mothers, wonderful brothers and sisters, wonder babies;fudge and jiji and many more. that i haven't mentioned. i was very spoilt on this day. we went for dinner at a friend- kayla's house. Dinner was divine. sorry forgot to go with camera. and Wayne he is such a thoughtful darling-bless him, got me a sewing machine for my birthday. I don't know how to use it but its something I have wanted for a while now and I was very happy and excited when he took me shopping. I couldn't open it for two weeks which wasn't bad . I can't wait to show off my new skill. I will definitely start putting it to use after exams. thanks everyone for my presents and the love.

No comments: