Monday, May 10, 2010

Another visit !!

Last week on Friday I received a phone call off a strange number and at first I was hesitant to answer anyway I did and to my surprise my dear friend Bridget was on the other side. They were in town for only the weekend in transit to Uganda and we had to meet up. Wayne was studying for his exam on Monday so I went alone to meet them. We met at their hotel and went out to lunch with some friends of theirs. Jose and Sofia. It was great company with lots of laughter and good food. Shame little Don wasn't feeling well he slept through out lunch and woke up just before we left. After lunch we parted ways with Sofia and Jose and we went shopping more less shoe shopping and Don got a little bit worse and his mom suggested she decided to take him back to the hotel and I went with. We left Collin to continue shopping . When we got to the hotel room, Don got a little bit better and became so lively he was talking ,laughing and demonstrating his roar ... a cute lion. He is such an intelligent kid. Its amazing to see Bridget as a mother she is such a pro its like she was born a mother. They are such lovely parents to their little boy Don. It was fun seeing them and cant wait to see them again during the world cup.
Don doing his roar








No comments: