Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Week 16 Update

I have been really bad at blogging, reason pregnancy, its so over-rated!! Im tired and when Iget home all I want to do is lie down and not do anything but hopefully I'm hoping I will blog at least once a week.

How far along? 16 weeks
Size of Baby: Baby is about the size of an avocado
Total weight gain/loss: Stepped on the scale this morning and I have not gained any weight. I have no idea whether Ishould be worried or not.
Maternity clothes? No maternity clothes as yet, but had to go and buy a couple of outfits that are about 2 sizes bigger as the maternity dresses are too big. But definitely not fitting into my normal clothes.
Stretch marks? No stretch marks, Im praying they dont show up b ut my tummy is so itchy and i have scratched myself raw. Using bio-oil more than twice aday deligently. It had better work !!!
Sleep: I sleep fine, I often wake up once in the middle of the night every second day to pee, its such a pain, we are in  the middle of winter and sitting on a cold toilet sit is not what I bargained for!!
Best moment this week: Hmm the week has just begun, but I was able to do some bit of tidying around the house and made dinner too.
Movement: Nothing .
Food cravings: None I'm still not eating chicken and many other things I loved, at the moment I'm stuck with strawberry easy oats, canned peaches and beef.
Gender: Dont know, will hopefully know on 29th July our next appointment.
Labor Signs: None
Belly button in or out? In
What I miss:  Being myself, I'm now forever tired and still nausea, I thought by this time I would be done with morning sickness but clearly I'not and this sucks big time. I miss me !!
What I am looking forward to: Getting my blood test done on Friday week 17.
Weekly Wisdom: None
Milestones: I guess getting to week 16

PS No Belly Shot I dont think there is anything change, may  be I'm in denial but will try for next week.

No comments: