Monday, July 11, 2011

17 Weeks Update

I cant believe we have reached week 17 already, on Friday I went and had blood drawn for tests. My hand was sore till yesterday. Im hoping this is thelast time Im having blood drawn its so painfull during the previous one, the lady tried  three times and finally managed to insert the needle correctly the forth time,by this stage I was in tears. Luckily this time around different hospital and nurse she got it first time around. All in all Im feeling better, definitely getting my energy back.
Quality is not great pic was taken at 5am.
How far along? 17 weeks 2 days
Size of Baby: Baby is about the size of a turnip
Total weight gain/loss: 1.5 kg
Maternity clothes? No maternity clothes as yet.
Stretch marks? Nothing
Sleep: Sleeping fine besides, Fudge our dog who has now developed a habit of chewing I dont know what in the night. Last night he received an eviction notice from our bedroom.
Best moment this week: Spending all weekend with Wayne and being able to do some work I have been putting off due to lack of energy, sanding the desk that has been in our gagrage for 6 months now. Almost done.
Movement: Nothing, thought it was movement and it turned out to be just gas!!!
Food cravings: Canned peaches in syrup.
Gender: We still dont know.
Labor Signs: None
Belly button in or out? In
What I miss: Being able to do everything I did before, like chores around the house and gardening.
What I am looking forward to: Having hubby back on Thursday as he travels tonight. Going to miss him terribly.
Weekly Wisdom: The week is still young .....
Milestones: Making payment for the stroller :)

No comments: