Wednesday, August 31, 2011

24 weeks Update



Size of the baby: BC is the size of an ear of corn
Total weight gain/loss: Im now 53 kgs and looking forward to breaking the scale.
Sleep: Its been horrible, I have two cycles, I dont wake up to pee but I find myself awake twice. Thanks to the preggie roll though last night was the hardest I was sore especially the tummy area and our cat wont burge from lying on my tummy.
Best moment this week: We bought the car seat,  humidifier and now ordered the adaptors for the stroller.
Movement: She is moving but not much especially the last two days I complained on Sunday I didnt enjoy all that kicking and when she slowed down on monday I was so nervous and it made me realise how much its a part of me and Im now enjoying every bit of it. She moved all through last night.
Food cravings: None, I just cant stand chicken, tea and juice.
Gender: Its a girl
Labor signs:
Belly button in or out? Finally it made its way out.
What I miss: Being able to get outof bed without rolling and being able to reach my feet without almost passing out.
What I'm looking forward to? The end of the second trimester and als my dear hubby coming back home from the Otter trail. He leaves tomorrow for 10days and Im not looking forward to it.
Weekly wisdom: Pregnancy is a blessing though it has its downs but the ups outweigh the downs. I'm now embracing it.

No comments: