Friday, September 16, 2011

27 Weeks update

It's been a good week overall, not very productive but progressive. I'm happy :) to have my hubby  back. Time is flying and we are almost in the third trimester.


Size of baby: BC now weighs almost 2 pounds and is about 14 1/2 inches long with her legs extended. She's sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing her eyes, and perhaps even sucking her fingers. With more brain tissue developing, her brain is very active now.

Total weight gain/loss: I have not gained any weight this week still the same 53kg
Sleep: I'm very restless, tossing and turning seems like the norm with aches all over.
Best moment this week: Having my hubby around :)
Movement: Yes very active at night and the early hours of the morning. Hope it changes when she arrives. As mommy and daddy will need to sleep.
Food cravings: Baby salad leaves and potatoes
Gender: It's a girl
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out? I give up its back in so I'm not sure whats it's all about any more.
What I miss: Being able to touch my feet, sleeping normally and eating enough food to fill me up. They say, I should snack but its not working for me I need to be full.
What I'm looking forward to?  the 4D scan on Monday, spending time with mom and dad, getting back home to my  babe. Getting our home in order. I had a mini freak out, we have about 13 weeks and BC will be here and out of that I'm left with four weeks before I relocate. I have desks and closets to refurnish/distress/paint. I need help.
Weekly wisdom: I have no idea, it's nice to have one's spouse around. I think the preggo roll is over rated. They don't make them for petite people. It's like climbing over a hurdle while trying to sleep.
On a good note, Happy weekend everyone:)

No comments: