Friday, September 23, 2011

28 Weeks Update -Third Trimester

I'm so excited woohoo, we are now in the third trimester. Very little time with lots and tonnes of stuff to do. Last night as we chatted at dinner I told Wayne how I'm so behind I haven't started on the nursery and usually by this time lots of people are done. He answer "babe those people are crazy! I will help you if it means me picking up from where you left its all good. Will do my best", I have the best husband in the world.
This morning he was leaving for work and yeah believe it the pregnant lady asked for pictures to be taken. Which was going to make him definitely late but he agreed and took them it was 6am. So hopefully by end of this weekend, I will have moved all the baby stuff to her room.

Size of baby: As of Monday BC was weighing 1.164kg. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.

Total weight gain/loss: I have gained an extra kilo I'm now 54kg not so bad.
Sleep: I'm very restless, with all the aches and a very needy cat.
Best moment this week: Seeing our little girl on the 4D scan. To blog more about that.
Movement: Yes very active at night and the early hours of the morning.
Food cravings: Baby salad leaves and potatoes
Gender: It's a girl
Labor signs: None
Maternity clothes: some maternity and someof my normal tops and pants thanks to the belly band.
Belly button in or out?Its on the fence not in not out just hanging in there.
What I miss: Every thing about not being pregnant. I'm still having some bouts of nausea and its dreadful. I'm clogged up  thanks to my sinuses being blocked. Apparently its one of the side effects of pregnancy. And I can't get anything for it.
What I'm looking forward to? Finishing tidying our home and setting up her room before we leave for Durban.
Weekly wisdom: I don't have any except instead of worrying about stuff that needs to be done, I'm just going to freak out!!!

Have a lovely weekend.We hosting the young married couples pudding evening tomorrow night, hopefully it will be alright and having guests over for the night from Durban.

No comments: