Monday, August 1, 2011

20 weeks update

We flew to Durban on Thursday night for our appointment for Friday, it was lovely to be back home and spend time with mom and dad. The appointment went well Dr. is happy and BC if doing great. It was the highlight of the trip. I got a flu shot so I was basically down for most of the weekend but it was worth it.
  
How far along? 20 weeks
Size of Baby: Baby weighs about 10 1/2 ounces now. S/He's also around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel — the length of a banana

Total weight gain/loss: I'm now 50kg, I have gained  a total of 6kgs. I'm happy not complaining
Maternity clothes? Just the leggings but definitely going to wear some during the course of this week.

Sleep:
Its been horrible aches and pains every time I turn around with lots of back ache.
Best moment this week: Seeing our little angel on Friday at our 20 weeks Dr's appointment.
Movement: Yes definitely, even wayne felt her kick last night thanks to a few sips of coca cola
Food cravings:
None, there are still foods that I won't eat having nausea here and there
Gender: Yes we do know it but will right a post about it.  
Labor Signs: None
Belly button in or out? On the fence it cant make up its mind

What I miss:
Bending down to pick up stuff without squatting like a frog and a good  night's sleep.
What I am looking forward to: Our next appointment for the 4D scan in Sept
Weekly Wisdom: Not so sure if there is any
Milestones: Getting to know the sex of the baby and also we have a cot. Thanks to mom and dad and we love it. 

No comments: