Wednesday, August 10, 2011

21 weeks update

It's been one crazy week, we have mom and dad visiting with us, phew what a relief!!!!! They are doing the supervision while we are at work. And it feels great to get home and find a wonderfully cooked meal by mom. Nothing beats that. Thanking the lord for our parents, they are such life savers. We decided to redo the bedrooms ie ours and BC's , good bye carpents and bring in the tiles and vacuuming I wont miss you one bit at all. Thanks to fudge with all the fur shedding!!! Anywyas so we have that done as per now only stuff left is installing the wardrobes hopefully from today. lots of progress, the tiler has really been good he is so meticulous with his work. Sometimes I wish we had a maid with OCD. Anyways with living in the lounge like gypsies, we cant wait to move back into our room tonight.. hopefully.

Size of Baby:  currently the length of a carrot -- weighs about 3/4 of a pound. (Length: 10 1/2 inches, head to heel.)


Total weight gain/loss: I'm now 50kg, I haven't gained anything this week
Maternity clothes? Definitely, mom's comment on that this morning as I tried to get into one of my largest pants."sweetie, I see bits and pieces of skin every where I think its time we went shopping for maternity clothes". But I'm wearing maternity underwear if that helps and yes what a relief. should have started alot earlier. 
Sleep: Its been horrible thanks to renovations and our confused babies who think lights out means time to investigate in the dark. arrrgghhh anyone want a cat and dog please send me your details.
Best moment this week: Its been a productive week both rooms have been tiled, having mom and dad around was a great bonus and spending time with hubby. And I think we have a name for the baby.
And I'm so thankful for a hard working hubby, he has done alot of stuff I cant thank him enough. I love you my love.
Movement: Yes , its one active baby.
Food cravings: None.
Gender: Yes we do know it :).
Labor Signs: None
Belly button in or out? Still on the fence it can't make up its mind
What I miss: Bending down to pick up stuff without squatting like a frog and a good night's sleep.I HATE the constant headache on the left side of my head. feels like my eye ball is about to pop.
What I am looking forward to: Having our house completed and moving back to our bedroom, generally back to normal routine. Sleeping in the lounge has been "fun" but I'm now ready to have our territory back.
Weekly Wisdom: Try to renovate your house before falling pregnant.
Milestones: Having the house done and wardrobes installed.

1 comment:

thobeka said...

I need belly pics!!!