Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Our precious girl

Its been crazy since our little girl arrived, I thought I would catch up on blogging and update what we have been up to since October but at this rate I will miss out on what is happening now.
Weekends are fabulous, so are the week days but its because we have Wayne home  most of saturday with us.
I have really tried to get us to church on time, but what we have learnt is that everything is on Sarah's terms. Since we got back from Durban after christmas, sarah and I have been in time for sacramant 3 times!!
After church

Daddy's little girl



Including yesterday. Our little girl is growing so fast and has her mommy and daddy wrapped around her little finger.We love her to bits and are so grateful for her. She is such a joy to be around.

No comments: